Website Syscort Consulting Services Private Limited
React JS Developer
Experience : Min 2 Years
We are looking for a skilled React.js Developer to join our front-end development team.
In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing user interface
components using React.js concepts and workflows such as Redux/Flux/Hooks and
You will also be responsible for profiling and improving front-end performance and
documenting our front-end codebase.
To ensure success as a React.js Developer, you should have in-depth knowledge of
Ultimately, a top-class React.js Developer should be able to design and build modern user
interface components to enhance application performance. If you’re also familiar with Agile
methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Prior Experience in working with functional components.
- Knowledge of converting designs into HTML
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles.
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux or Hooks).
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM,etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, etc.
- Familiarity with responsive design using bootstrap/material and willingness to learn new technologies.
- Ability to create designs as per the provided mockups.