Website Syscort Consulting Services Private Limited
Experience : Min 3 Years
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be
part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle,
from conception to deployment.
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end
coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a
team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
- Strong hands-on experience with Java; full-stack development
- Designs, codes, tests, debug, and documents software, and enhance existing components to ensure that software meets business needs
- Deploy and maintain Applications/Systems
- Work with other software engineers for one or more Agile scrum teams assigned to work on the project
- Contribute to the design and architecture to enable secure, scalable, and maintainable software and should be able to clearly articulate the implications of design/architectural decisions, issues, and plans to technology leadership
- Develop reusable patterns and encourage innovation that will enhance team velocity
- Collaborate on the design with other team members and product owners, both inside and outside the scrum team
- Estimate engineering work effort for the engineering team and effectively identify and prioritize the high impact tasks
- Conduct design and code reviews to ensure code developed meets coding best practices guidelines, unit testing, security, and scalability and maintainability guidelines
- Drive a quality mindset within the team
- 3+ years of full Software Development Life Cycle experience
- 3+ years of experience working as a full-stack java developer
- 1+ years of web development with AngularJS
- Experience or familiarity with technologies such as WSDL, REST and/or SOAP web services, XML, JBoss,
- Adobe CQ5 DAM, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, Hibernate, Spring.
- Experience or familiarity with Oracle DB and SQL